Such a sad statement :( Breaks my heart actually! I love viewing the online world of quilting and seeing everyone's progress and projects! But, alas.... I have 5 in "full" progress & about 4 in "wanna be progress" and have had them in "progress" for over a year, and no time to work on them!

I miss the days of matching colors, laying out rows, pinning.... okay, I don't miss pinning sorry! LOL Today I am dreaming of a day when I can find some time to fit in some quilting - never hurts to dream!!
2 comments:
Don't be sad, I am sure you will find the time to quilt. Just not now :)
Embrace the fact, love the stuff you have (almost) done and think of all the other more IMPORTANT things you probably have accomplished for your kids and husband, and hopefulle then yourself, as a home maker.
But I know... I know: It is so very important to also find the time to do 'me-stuff', in order for you to get the energy to do the 'other-stuff'. A tough balance. I hope you find yours!
Many thoughts from a mom of only one little boy, who seems to take up an awful lot of quilting time ;)
Thank you Ann! :)
I too hope that I find the balance. I only have one child left at home, this past year as seen the others move to their own homes. I think I had more time when I had more children at home LOL
Happy Quilting!! :)
Linda
Post a Comment